SP AUDIT ltd is a licensed intermediary for Bulgaria and abroad.
For our trusted client, a dynamic international fast-growing software company, we are looking for
Strategic Buyer PCB
• Drive strategy for PCB(A) commodity on regional level.
• Identify, develop and maintain the supplier’s data base according to company strategies.
• Work in close collaboration with the other departments and implement new suppliers, components and technologies
• Participate in negotiations and managing suppliers, ensure the suppliers comply to the terms and conditions of the agreements.
• Participate in contract negotiation and secure cost, quality and delivery for tooling, design subcontractors, prototypes, consultants and components on new projects or current production.
• Continuously monitor market developments and propose corrective actions when needed.
• Work with the international company structures to identify common specifications to standardize purchases and implement best practices/technologies.
• Follow regularly the KPI’s and undertake respective actions.
• University degree, preferable electronic background.
• Proven experience with electronic components sourcing
• Fluent English
• Proficient in MS Office
• Good understanding in the assigned PCB(A) Commodity family covering from PCB/Flex-PCB; PCB-A; Key-Pad, Soldering-Paste etc.
• Capable to understand technical documents, components and work Cost Break Down models from Engineering Bill of Materials.
• Excellent strategic & positive thinking skills with passion & drive to negotiate internally and externally with confidence/ability at different levels of seniority.
• Highly motivated, confident person interested in further developing his/her career
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Willingness to travel when needed.
• Attractive working environment
• Variety of fringe benefits
• Training and development possibilities
• Be part of a highly professional team.