For our trusted client, a dynamic international fast-growing company, leader in the printing industry – flexible packaging we are looking for
Research&Development Manager Printing
– Drive flexible packaging development projects in house and at clients to support the product development pipeline (innovation and renovation).
– Develop flexible packaging solutions from post scoping/initial feasibility work.
– Provide technical packaging expertise for NPD/EPD projects.
– Active participation at exhibitions, conferences and supplier innovation days to develop cutting-edge innovations and transfer knowledge into the company
– Collaborates with Marketing and Sales organization to understand the customer and business needs and translates these into projects
– Develop external network of packaging suppliers, 3rd party co-packers and manufacturers to support R&D and the wider business.
– Ensure packaging specifications are signed off both internally and with suppliers prior to first production to ensure performance criteria are locked down and agreed.
– Provide technical support and troubleshooting for operations as required.
– Leads and participates in multifunctional problem-solving efforts to optimize Packaging solutions and resolve manufacturing challenges.
– Influence and help shape the long-term direction of R&D.
– Outstanding technical capability with a proven track record of project management and delivery.
– Several years of relevant work experience (preferably in Packaging industry).
– Deep knowledge of Product Manufacturing Processes and Technologies, including key cost drivers for equipment and manufacturing processes.
– Strong understanding of influencing factors for project.
– Global mindset, ability to think across functional boundaries and to develop a commercial understanding of corporate and operational business issues.
– Strong Team player and creator of Win-Win outcomes
– Excellent collaboration skills in international environment
– Strong capabilities to build network
– Fluent in Bulgarian and English language
– Training and development possibilities
– Attractive working environment
– Variety of fringe benefits
– We have exciting plans for our future and offer fascinating areas of responsibility at a global successful group of companies.