„SP Audit“ is a licensed intermediary company providing work in Bulgaria and abroad.
For a client of ours, fast developing manufacturing company in the automotive industry, we are looking for an experienced Project Engineer who will play an important part from the very start in developing new products and processes up to the efficient integration of new production lines on site.
– Management and monitoring of technical projects;
– Development and improvement of new products and processes;
– Leading the implementation on the various production sites of new processes / products;
– Provide Technical support for production sites.
– University degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering;
– Proven professional experience in Project Management, preferably in the automotive area;
– Excellent English written and verbal skills, any other language will be considered as an advantage;
– Knowledge of quality core tools (i.e.: 5 Why, DOE, FMEA, etc.);
– Willing to perform “Hands-on” activities;
– Proven successful leadership in a multicultural environment;
– Open-minded and eager to learn new technologies;
– Excellent communication and ability to motivate people;
– Ability to innovate and suggest improvement.
The company offers:
– Attractive remuneration package;
– Clear and fair employment relations;
– A modern and comfortable workplace with a young and dynamic team;
– Opportunity for professional development.