For our trusted client, international molding machines retailer we are looking for MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Diagnosing occurred fault on the machines.
• Repair of mechanical, electrical and electronics problems.
• Performs service activities and maintenance.
• Commissioning of new injection molding machines.
• Providing detailed instructions and support for new installations.
• Completed at least secondary education in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronic training.
• Good knowledge of electrical engineering, hydraulics and pneumatics.
• Professional experience in customer service and maintenance of injection molding machines.
• Use of English and/or German.
• Willingness to travel on business trips, in the country and abroad.
• Driver’s license category „B“
The employer offers:
• Employment contract.
• Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday
• Training, for several weeks at the headquarters in Lossburg, Germany and subsequent training on the job.
• Fully covers the costs of transport and business trips.