For our client we are looking for EMBEDDED SOFTWER ENGINEER
Responsibilities and accountability:
• Analysis of customer requirements and preparation of internal SW requirements.
• Detailed design of SW components.
• Static and dynamic code analysis, Unit and integration test preparation and execution.
• Configuration and integration of components.
• Preparation of technical documentation according to the existing processes.
• Code reviews.
• Take a quality first approach to product development, following the defined processes.
• Actively contribute to the improvement of the processes, quality and the work effectiveness at personal and team level.
Qualification and skills:
• Degree in electronics, automation, computer science or similar minimum 2 years at similar position Knowledge of embedded and real time software development .
• Knowledge of ANSI-C.
• Knowledge of communication interfaces – CAN, LIN, UART, SPI, I2C.
• Good English skills.
• Responsibility, ethics, effectiveness, team work and good communication skills, agility.
The employer offers:
• Employment in a prestigious company with established standards of relationships, both with partners and.
• Opportunity for training and professional development.
• Friendly team-centric atmosphere.
• A modern office in great location.
• Fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
• Additional social benefits.
• Health insurance, food vouchers, team events, corporal discount, etc.
If you are looking to join an expanding organization, please send us your CV in English.