SP AUDIT Ltd. is a registered intermediary for personnel selection with license No. 3009/22.04.2020.
For our trusted client innovative company in the eCommerce sector, we are looking for their CFO to be.
What will be your responsibilities:
• Find investors to help finance the company activities, including funds, strategic investors or an initial public offering of shares;
• Create the company’s strategies together with the CEO and owners, develop concrete corporate goals;
• Take full responsibility to achieve KPIs and goals – for the commercial areas of Finance & Controlling, Legal & Compliance, Purchasing, IT and their further develop.
• Provide critical leadership in corporate and operational financial functions, including financial and operational control, planning, forecasting and analysis, fundraising, balance sheet and cash flow management, treasury, audit, and taxes.
• Lead and drive ongoing business integration and synergies between various business units, including accounting, information technology, etc..
• Ensure that the company is in continuous compliance with all statutory, regulatory, banking, tax, and other external and internal operating, reporting and record keeping requirements to which the company is subject
• Oversight of writing up and maintaining detailed accounting policies for all accounting topics, consistent with the institutional internal reporting and processes of medium sized companies, including work-in-progress revenue accruals, expense recognition, and allocation of costs across accounting divisions.
• Work in close partnership with other related legal entities.
The client requirements:
• Proven professional experience as CFO at large Corporate or Financial institution
• Strong knowledge of the business processes in a document management, people management and management of the finance processes.
• Professional knowledge and experience of EU Tax and finance legislation
• Very good understanding of IFRS
• Process management experience.
• Advanced software knowledge – MS Office, DB`s, Excel, etc.
• Strong team leader oriented towards achieving results.
The employer offer:
• Exclusive remuneration together with great benefits;
• Be leading part of a true market leader;
• Work in a team of proven Professionals and Visionnaire’s.